Wednesday 11 April 2018

Love Motherhood ( Part 1)

Bismillah...

Day by day i keep my intention to write about motherhood. I have so many ideas, feelings and memories to share.. But it always stuck.. Always stuck when i had to busy with these 2 kids... And i got tired... And last... The idea remain the idea in my mind....

How time flies so fast... My 1st child now will become 4 years old... On this becoming August... Uh.. Allah... How many times i did regret to my speech and action towards him just because i can't face his 'ngada'2 actions... Which is so normal among toddlers... But i just can't face it...just can't face it... (i cry 😢)

Although i had read so many articles and sharing about good parenting, i still can't 'tahan' myself to become a monster when he 'buat perangai'.. At that time my mind cannot remember dah about good parenting ilmu yang i baca dan yang i attend.. Selepas tu mulalah i syahdu sedan sendirian dalam hati malam2 mengenangkan ketidaksabaran i padanya....

How great Allah gives me and i believe to all mom the feelings of motherhood a.k.a keibuan... Macammane stress pun kau menghadap anak2 kau... Kau akan rindu pada dia walaupun dia kejap je takde depan mata kau... Contohnya bila anak sulung aku ni dihantar ke taska... Sunyi rasa rumah.......

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment